Technical Part Ref Nos

Currently reading:
Technical Part Ref Nos

Factseeker

Hi,

Dobl Diesel MPV1.9 JTD 2005 FWD -- 119_,223_1910cc 77KW 105HP 223 A7.000;223 B1.000

Tough time finding a Glo Plug Relay.
Can't match Part Nos on existing to anything that is about - even those where the eBay entry states compatible with the Doblo

Anyone any knowledge out there? - I had same problem with my old Renault Espace - always managed to find something that worked though differing Part Nos.

All likely Relays suggested offer 2 sets of pins -

1 string marked G1 to G6 My existing Relay casing marked same G1 - G6 but only has 5 pins - G1 - G5.

1 string marked 3, K, 86, ST, D1 My existing relay identical pins.

Hi,

Dobl Diesel MPV1.9 JTD 2005 FWD -- 119_,223_1910cc 77KW 105HP 223 A7.000;223 B1.000

Tough time finding a Glo Plug Relay.
Can't match Part Nos on existing to anything that is about - even those where the eBay entry states compatible with the Doblo

Anyone any knowledge out there? - I had same problem with my old Renault Espace - always managed to find something that worked though differing Part Nos.

All likely Relays suggested offer 2 sets of pins -

1 string marked G1 to G6 My existing Relay casing marked same G1 - G6 but only has 5 pins - G1 - G5.

1 string marked 3, K, 86, ST, D1 My existing relay identical pins.
I have never had one fail on my or customers cars in 50 years, my old Doblo JTD 55 plate and had done 220k miles, lots of heater plugs on many vehicles though ;).
Nothing in Fiat Scudo range or Citroen/Peugeot family?
Is there a make and part number on the old one?

Being 2005... the forums ePER should cover your needs.

Once you have the FIAT part number you should be in business :)

Do try Shop4parts... as they stock excellent parts at fair prices.

Do let us know what you find (y)
Hi varesecrazy
Thats the one - I knew there would be somebody out there.
I have a great block of OEM part nos - with mine in amongst - all against the Item I am wanting - Glo Plug Relay.
I was figuring that if both my OEM No and the OEM No for the Item was in same block - maybe OK.
Now I have the FIAT ePER - can do a cross check.

Extemely good stuff! My thnxs.

Back