00813.JPG

Panda Terra workhorse.

Introduction

Hi all!
Can I formally introduce my new aquisition. :D

I know the title says Panda Terra, but of course it's a Seat really. If you've already seen the auction watch thread you'll know a bit about it.

Picked it up yesterday and drove it 100 miles home no problem. It does have a couple of things that need sorting, will go into more detail when I finish work. Until then, a couple more pics........

In good overall condition, with only 39,000 miles on the clock, but it has been scraped down the n/s.........

903cc but fitted with a 'fire' engine.........

Haha! that had you goin. :p
Wow, shines up nicely!!! I was torn between buying a red SEAT or a black one....black one appeared first :D

Just a thought, but have you thought about pick up??? :cool:
Could go all chrome american stylie on it with a roll cage in the back (which will give it the stiffness from removing the roof too (y)).

Si

Wow, shines up nicely!!! I was torn between buying a red SEAT or a black one....black one appeared first :D

Just a thought, but have you thought about pick up??? :cool:
Could go all chrome american stylie on it with a roll cage in the back (which will give it the stiffness from removing the roof too (y)).

Si

A black pickup with chrome accessories! now that would be :cool:. I was going to recommend to Andrew, who's doing the Panda strip project thread that he should have based it on a Terra, as there would have been more room for the sideways on rear seats. I don't think I could bring myself to cut the roof off this one though, it's too versatile and secure for what I need to carry in it with the roof on. It may be a good idea to do another one as a future project though! :D Yes ok Craig, with a Tjet engine (y)

Back