General Panda Sporting?

Currently reading:
General Panda Sporting?

when I queried it with the dealer I was told that it was because it was a special edition and that the base car was a Dynamic and that " They are all like that Sir"
The same thing happens with most Special Editions (not just Fiats) as it's easier to use the DVLA model code for the car they are based on rather than creating a new one for a limited-run model.

Not at all.

As long as you've told them it's a Panda Sporting, not a Dynamic, it shouldn't matter what the V5 says.

If you are worried, give your insurer a call and ask them their view, and get them to record it on your file that the description on the V5 is of a 'lesser' model.

JON, the problwm was started by Budget and Tesco insurance. There way of looking at things were that the Dynamic costs X amount but the Sporting cost Y. I think back in 2005 it was about £1700. They had 2 main probs
1. the vehicle values
2. incorrect info on V5

One other thing I was told by insurance was that if I insured the car as a dynamic, and tried to claim, say after a bump, and it was found out by the insurer that the car was a Sporting they could deem it to be either misrepresentation or fraud, and wipe there hands of the claim.

Some time later Fiat sent out a letter that was to be returned with the V5 to the DVLA, and a V5 with the correct info was sent out.

Tara Ian

If you want a copy of the Fiat letter, I still have a copy

Looks like we may never know what gets delivered when you order a Panda 1.3 MJ Sporting, as it disappeared off my list of ordered cars last week :(

Either another dealership pinched it (they can do that if cars are ordered without being called off as sold) or Fiat cancelled the order due to it being a model not available...

I'm going to order another one tomorrow :p

Oh, and Panda 4X4 is currently not available to order, so either there's plenty of unsold stock about, or there's a new/revised model coming soon...

a red one

Attachments

• panda 002.jpg
    panda 002.jpg
    1,002.2 KB · Views: 45
Yup, i made sure they had a good key with scotch a pad(y)

Good for you for doing that. I considered doing that to my seicento's alloy's but knew it would take an age. The whole car as a packages looks good. You just need to spray the car yellow now :D

Back