General Panda seat covers

Currently reading:
General Panda seat covers

I have an aging Panda dynamic that really needs some seat covers. Can anyone recommend some that will fit. Most universal ones seem to be for 3 seat split back seats so no good for our little Pads.
Any suggestions welcome.
Thank you
Richard

If your seats are damaged, why not try to look for original OEM covers to replace the old ones?
Thank you for the suggestion. Do you have any idea where to get some from, or is it just a Google search?
The seats aren't damaged, just 12 years of spilling drinks and things on them. A bit stained and tired.
I've bought some Halfords ones but they don't look brilliant so may well take them back.
Thanks again,
Richard.

Perhaps a good professional cleaning / wash would be OK for the beginning?

I'd start with finding the part numer in ePER with your VIN, to suit the one you have. And then start to google. I will send you a link in a private message :) you can have a look :)

Thank you both for your suggestions.
I have bought some cleaning products which I will give a try. I got some cheap universal cover which were rubbish so I swapped them for cleaning products.
If that fails I think I will look out for some second hand seats as OEM covers are very expensive.
I will let you know how I get on.
Thank you again
Richard

I saw a nice set on one of the youtubers cars, DrivenMad had a new Panda cross... I asked them about them, but they were a little pricey when my seats didnt really need any covers.

Pretty sure they came from here...

If I find it I will update.

Fiat upholstery is B awful for water staining and dirt retention. Water stains can be removed by washing gently. I have used a wet and dry vucuum cleaner to great effect and the seats have come back like new. Due to the type of material you need to treat the fabric with Scotch Guard or similar once they are dry to help keep them looking OK. The older the car the easier it is to remove the covers as the glue used to fit them gets wealer over time. They can be peeled off but if any foam pulls out a new cover wouldnt go back so well. Seat covers and cushions may be listed on ePER They are for some versions.. Even with a fairly new car the seats need constant cleaning to prevent them looking terrible.

Fiat upholstery is B awful for water staining and dirt retention. Water stains can be removed by washing gently. I have used a wet and dry vucuum cleaner to great effect and the seats have come back like new. Due to the type of material you need to treat the fabric with Scotch Guard or similar once they are dry to help keep them looking OK. The older the car the easier it is to remove the covers as the glue used to fit them gets wealer over time. They can be peeled off but if any foam pulls out a new cover wouldnt go back so well. Seat covers and cushions may be listed on ePER They are for some versions.. Even with a fairly new car the seats need constant cleaning to prevent them looking terrible.
Thank you for that. ours is 12 years od and shows it. I will give it a go but they really are a bit mucky. It's finding time to do it as we are going away in it at the weekend and probably not going to dry in time. Probably have a go when we get back.
Thanks very much for the advice.

I have used a wet and dry vacuum cleaner to great effect and the seats have come back like new.
As have I; more specifically, the upholstery attachment on some models of VAX carpet cleaners. Used ones turn up fairly frequently in charity shops. Spot treat any stains first.

They also leave the fabric surprisingly dry. In summer, just parking in the sun for a few hours is all it takes. At other times of the year, a longish drive with the A/C running will achieve the same result.

Back