General Seat covers

Currently reading:
General Seat covers

Any recommendations for front seat covers for my 2014 4x4 panda, I work as an agricultural mechanic and I wear overalls, but I'm aware that no matter how much you try to stay clean it doesn't always work that way, and I don't want to wreck my seats as their in good condition

Any recommendations for front seat covers for my 2014 4x4 panda, I work as an agricultural mechanic and I wear overalls, but I'm aware that no matter how much you try to stay clean it doesn't always work that way, and I don't want to wreck my seats as their in good condition

We bought one seat cover for our panda 4x4, bought it for the dog, it’s pretty good £35 I think including delivery.

The Roof Box Company​

follows:

EBF-GR - EB car seat protector: Petego EB front seat protector, grey, no. EBSPFS GR

On my 4x4 I have these. They are 100% waterproof : so much so that if I’ve been doing river conservation wearing a drysuit, I can drive 10 miles home in that (which helps dry it off) and there’s a pool of water on the seat cover when I get out. Sometimes it seems a very small amount gets through, but I really am pushing it to the design limit! Mine’s branded Surflogic, but these are the same company - https://www.northcore-europe.com/products/van-and-car-seat-cover-camo

Attachments

• IMG_5710.jpeg
    IMG_5710.jpeg
    280.1 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
On my 4x4 I have these. They are 100% waterproof : so much so that if I’ve been doing river conservation wearing a drysuit, I can drive 10 miles home in that (which helps dry it off) and there’s a pool of water on the seat cover when I get out. Sometimes it seems a very small amount gets through, but I really am pushing it to the design limit! Mine’s branded Surflogic, but these are the same company - https://www.northcore-europe.com/products/van-and-car-seat-cover-camo
These look good and reasonable price I probably get a black one as the Mrs already ribs me enough about wearing camo when I go out ratting up the local farm lol

Back