General Panda petrol door

Currently reading:
General Panda petrol door

BCD

I've just noticed that the door you open to get to the petrol cap doesn't lock.................or at least it doesn't on mine. Is this the norm?

This is the only gripe I've got with the Panda. Oh, that and the fact that you can't lock the doors once you are inside!

I just plip the remote when I'm in the car to lock it..oh and plip it again to unlock it ..:D

I don't follow, you see this as a problem? :confused:

No. Why?:confused:, lol.

I just plip the remote when I'm in the car to lock it..oh and plip it again to unlock it ..:D

Does the Panda have double locking (dead lock) remote central locking? If so I wouldn't do the above because you won't get out in an emergency, or with failiure of the system:rolleyes:(y)

I've set my Panda to automatically lock the doors when I drive off!

My mk2 does that automatically aswell. Locks the doors the first time I brake after driving off, and unlocks them when I turn the ignition off:D.

Do the mk3's lock the doors after a cartain speed in reached? and when do they unlock the doors?

Jon.

I've just noticed that the door you open to get to the petrol cap doesn't lock.................or at least it doesn't on mine. Is this the norm?
It's a bit of a gripe, but anyone who's on the rob for fuel should know better than to tap into a Panda's tank as it only holds about three and a half cupfulls when full!

Ben

It's a bit of a gripe, but anyone who's on the rob for fuel should know better than to tap into a Panda's tank as it only holds about three and a half cupfulls when full!

Ben

Very good, but from personal experience it's still over 30 squid for them cups and no light fingered Larry is gonna nick my jungle juice !!!:slayer::slayer::slayer:

Back