8968juppy01.jpg

Panda (Classic) Panda 4x4

Introduction

it might of been a bad idea to take an 18 year old panda sooooo close to salt water, but it seems to of lived! :)

Jim

8968juppy01.jpg

8968juppy03.jpg

8968juppy04.jpg

8968juppy02.jpg
I think you can tell by the ear to ear grin on my face that it was great fun and we didn't get stuck once! Unlike when we took the Renault 4x4 and then the man in the Disco that came to rescue us.... So much for the 'best4x4byfar'..........

8968Image_113_.jpg

Most of the photo's are taken near Tory Island in Co Donegal, it's a great place to off road cause there's all these sandy tracks to bump around on all day and there not a keep off the grass sign in site :D

Jim

Never knew they made a 4x4 Kangoo.

Cool pictures. THat sand looks nasty stuff though, no surprise the Kangoo and Disco got stuck!

I've found every nown and again when something get's stuck somewhere someone turns up to help with a freelander or discovery or whatever they are, but they can rarely do any better with their massive tyres and loads of weight. Once on a campsite a bloke was trying to pull out a tiny metro or something from only a few inches of mud, it couldn't do it and got stuck itself, worse than useless.

Hi Richard

Don't worry, Juppy gets well looked after!

Just got a new roof (both sections) there the other week for him and once that's done he'll be getting Waxoyl'd to keep him in the same shape as you gave him to me.

Jim

Althou, it's a shame fiat don't import this or I could have a 2xfiat 4x4 thing going on!

foto_pop_03.jpg

foto_pop_09.jpg

and I don't think it would mind the salt water as much as juppy! :)

Last edited:
Back