General Panda 2015

Currently reading:
General Panda 2015

It's not a big job to unbolt the seat from the floor pan, and have a good look under.....much easier than peering under seat to see what is not working.
You will need to unclip any electrical sensors, and remember to re connect afterwards.
Some grease or oil spray on parts will be helpful......and while you have that in your hands, ease up the gear lever ring, and give the gear leaver and its moving parts a shot of lubricant, preferably grease.

Theres been a fewof these recently. I took the seat out, it seems one side unlocks and the other doesnt when you lift the seatlever up. I cou;dnt see whay it wouldnt resolve with the lever but sorted it easily. I suspect you could encourage it with a rubber hammer on each side runner under the seat. I took the seat out in half an hour all done from inside the car with big allen keys. Fix was just getting both sidesrealigned and locked off together and its been fine since. If you touch wiring disconnect the battery first and leave it at least 30 mins before doing so to avoid pretensioners and air bag issues.

Back