General Panda 100hp wheels

Currently reading:
General Panda 100hp wheels

PNL

Banned
Well I phoned the dealer this morning ..yes still looking for the wheels for my 1.2 :bang: so inquired about a set of the 15" that are fitted to the 100hp ..aprox £135 ea +vat came the answer :eek: and you have a few different styles to chose from ..he couldnt even tell me the off set of them or the pcd :rolleyes: was surprised they do more than the set that you see on the car tho ..so anyone know the offset of them :shrug:might help me in my search for a set in the future :)

Last edited:
Sorry I don't have the offset for you but this is the Panda wheel page in the current FIAT accessory catalogue.....

I believe that these prices include VAT, are cheaper as a set as shown compared to the single wheel, and are less any discount shown in the Member Offers.

Attachments

• 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    557.3 KB · Views: 512
Last edited:
The 100hp has 15" wheels and the ones in the catalogue are 14"

The ones on the right are from the Eleganza...The others may be for the 4x4?

Last edited:
Moulded into the backs of the 100hp wheels:

6.5j15 et30

so 6 1/2" wide, 15" diameter, offset 30mm.

Give the man a cigar :D an exploding one as its trick or treat night ..

Last edited:
THOUSAND THANKS FROM ALL ON THE NEW PANDA FORUM
:worship::worship::worship::worship::D(y)

Does anyone know the pcd (i.e. diameter of the circle that goes through the centre of the wheelstuds) and centrebore for the 100hp wheels?

Finding none fiat wheels [aftermarket ] with the 4x98 pcd is turning out to be an absolute night mare ..many of the big companies out there dont even reply to my emails when I ask about the 4x98 pcd ..this morning one company has replied to my quirey about a set of 14" dezent type F in 4x98 pcd for the panda..they are contacting the home site in Germany for me to see if they can make a set and import them for me :slayer:keeping my fingers crossed on this one cos I'm really running out of options now not wanting to use wobbley bolts :yuck:

I can understand not wanting to use wobbly bolts, but an equally important thing - if you have to use spacers try and make sure you get what's called 'Hubcentric' ones. They have the spigot in the middle to locate the wheel on centrally - if you use flat spacers you lose the location.

Well I have heard from the site which is down in cornwall they can get the wheels with a set of falken ZE 512s in 175/65/14 for £465 and the turn around time will be two weeks as they have to come from Germany ..here is the wheel ..Dezent type F

5968.jpg

And here is the website of the company in Cornwall

http://www.powellsperformance.co.uk/erol.html#361X0

And @ HP I know about the spacers and didnt want to fit them and that is why I took so much care in getting the right ET for these wheels

Last edited:
Just checking...:p

They're nice :cool:, but I thought you were after something less pricey?

Just checking...:p

They're nice :cool:, but I thought you were after something less pricey?

Fiat alloys are around the £380 mark without any tyres fitted and have you seen whats on offer ..the smilie will give you some idea :yuck: lol

Originally I did a deal with a company in Scotland the wheels and tyre package never arrived and I had one hell of a job getting a refund of my £420 (n) where as I could always nip over the bridge and spend an embracing weekend taking in the air and munchin cornish pasties with her in doors :yum:

Last edited:
Fiat alloys are around the £380 mark without any tyres fitted and have you seen whats on offer ..the smilie will give you some idea :yuck: lol

Originally I did a deal with a company in Scotland the wheels and tyre package never arrived and I had one hell of a job getting a fefund of my £420 (n) where as I could always nip over the bridge and spend an embracing weekend taking in the air and munchin cornish pasties with her in doors :yum:

Oh dear - I bought Fiat alloys... but only 13" ones... :eek: Perhaps that sounds worse! But I think they suit and they were only £200 from the local Fiat dealership.

And that sounds like the company I bought a car stereo off for a Christmas present. Never got it, but eventually got my money back... Ended up costing me twice as much as I felt so bad about not having a Christmas present... Shame then strero I bought later is still sitting there in the box...:rolleyes:

Back