General Panda 100hp wheels

Currently reading:
General Panda 100hp wheels

PNL

Banned
Well I phoned the dealer this morning ..yes still looking for the wheels for my 1.2 :bang: so inquired about a set of the 15" that are fitted to the 100hp ..aprox £135 ea +vat came the answer :eek: and you have a few different styles to chose from ..he couldnt even tell me the off set of them or the pcd :rolleyes: was surprised they do more than the set that you see on the car tho ..so anyone know the offset of them :shrug:might help me in my search for a set in the future :)

Last edited:

MHRAR

Member 134
Sorry I don't have the offset for you but this is the Panda wheel page in the current FIAT accessory catalogue.....

I believe that these prices include VAT, are cheaper as a set as shown compared to the single wheel, and are less any discount shown in the Member Offers.

Attachments

• 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    557.3 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:

ThisBitterPill

Ink Slinger
The 100hp has 15" wheels and the ones in the catalogue are 14"

The ones on the right are from the Eleganza...The others may be for the 4x4?

Last edited:

HP

I was only doing 80...
Moulded into the backs of the 100hp wheels:

6.5j15 et30

so 6 1/2" wide, 15" diameter, offset 30mm.

OP
OP
PNL

PNL

Banned
Moulded into the backs of the 100hp wheels:

6.5j15 et30

so 6 1/2" wide, 15" diameter, offset 30mm.

Give the man a cigar :D an exploding one as its trick or treat night ..

Last edited:

Jon106

Does anyone know the pcd (i.e. diameter of the circle that goes through the centre of the wheelstuds) and centrebore for the 100hp wheels?

OP
OP
PNL

PNL

Banned
Finding none fiat wheels [aftermarket ] with the 4x98 pcd is turning out to be an absolute night mare ..many of the big companies out there dont even reply to my emails when I ask about the 4x98 pcd ..this morning one company has replied to my quirey about a set of 14" dezent type F in 4x98 pcd for the panda..they are contacting the home site in Germany for me to see if they can make a set and import them for me :slayer:keeping my fingers crossed on this one cos I'm really running out of options now not wanting to use wobbley bolts :yuck:

HP

I was only doing 80...
I can understand not wanting to use wobbly bolts, but an equally important thing - if you have to use spacers try and make sure you get what's called 'Hubcentric' ones. They have the spigot in the middle to locate the wheel on centrally - if you use flat spacers you lose the location.

OP
OP
PNL

PNL

Banned
Well I have heard from the site which is down in cornwall they can get the wheels with a set of falken ZE 512s in 175/65/14 for £465 and the turn around time will be two weeks as they have to come from Germany ..here is the wheel ..Dezent type F

5968.jpg

And here is the website of the company in Cornwall

http://www.powellsperformance.co.uk/erol.html#361X0

And @ HP I know about the spacers and didnt want to fit them and that is why I took so much care in getting the right ET for these wheels

Last edited:

Wee Smurf

Yellow is the way to go!
Just checking...:p

They're nice :cool:, but I thought you were after something less pricey?

OP
OP
PNL

PNL

Banned
Just checking...:p

They're nice :cool:, but I thought you were after something less pricey?

Fiat alloys are around the £380 mark without any tyres fitted and have you seen whats on offer ..the smilie will give you some idea :yuck: lol

Originally I did a deal with a company in Scotland the wheels and tyre package never arrived and I had one hell of a job getting a refund of my £420 (n) where as I could always nip over the bridge and spend an embracing weekend taking in the air and munchin cornish pasties with her in doors :yum:

Last edited:

Wee Smurf

Yellow is the way to go!
Fiat alloys are around the £380 mark without any tyres fitted and have you seen whats on offer ..the smilie will give you some idea :yuck: lol

Originally I did a deal with a company in Scotland the wheels and tyre package never arrived and I had one hell of a job getting a fefund of my £420 (n) where as I could always nip over the bridge and spend an embracing weekend taking in the air and munchin cornish pasties with her in doors :yum:

Oh dear - I bought Fiat alloys... but only 13" ones... :eek: Perhaps that sounds worse! But I think they suit and they were only £200 from the local Fiat dealership.

And that sounds like the company I bought a car stereo off for a Christmas present. Never got it, but eventually got my money back... Ended up costing me twice as much as I felt so bad about not having a Christmas present... Shame then strero I bought later is still sitting there in the box...:rolleyes: