General Panda 100hp wheels

Currently reading:
General Panda 100hp wheels

Just an upate on this ..in the end I have gone for the dezent type A wheels and falken ZE512 tyres they were even slightly cheaper with the 65 tyre and not the 60 profile ..I recommend these guys 100% service it top notch the package will be with me in about two days :slayer:
http://www.powellsperformance.co.uk/erol.html#1X0

Last edited:

They wont be with me at all :cry:Just had phone call and their supplier has let them down on the wheels ..looking at fitting 15" wheels now if they can do them in the 4x98 pcd dezent type N which is a multi spoke pattern..just going to check me email now to see if I have a reply ..not their fault as the manufacturer as told them they discontinued because the 4x98 wasn't a popular pcd :bang:

They wont be with me at all :cry:Just had phone call and their supplier has let them down on the wheels ..looking at fitting 15" wheels now if they can do them in the 4x98 pcd dezent type N which is a multi spoke pattern..just going to check me email now to see if I have a reply ..not their fault as the manufacturer as told them they discontinued because the 4x98 wasn't a popular pcd :bang:

Yep 15s its going to be in a 4x98 pcd ..will take two weeks though from Germany :( and here is the new wheel ..dezent type N

DEZENT_N.jpg

Last edited:
Compomotive will make you a set. I had a custom set of MO's in white made for my Cinq a few years ago. They are used to weird and wonderful offsets, centrebores and PCD's from making race wheels. They are also light and strong and I reckon a white set of MO's on a red Panda would look stunning!!

Avoid wobbly bolts - they are simply not necessary. Spacers - absolutely use hub-centric ones - machines from billet alloy and make sure you use longer wheel bolts. 15mm spacers are about max and you must remember they will put additional strain on the hubs etc. So much better to get the correct offset in the first place!

I did look at that site and didnt like many of the wheels I saw there so I'm going with the dezent wheels and tyre package ..I had them on a previous car in the type F and they are very strong wheels indeed ..here is the link for compomotive if anyone else want to inquire..(y)

http://www.comp.co.uk/wheels/index.asp

Compomotive will make you a set. I had a custom set of MO's in white made for my Cinq a few years ago. They are used to weird and wonderful offsets, centrebores and PCD's from making race wheels. They are also light and strong and I reckon a white set of MO's on a red Panda would look stunning!!

Avoid wobbly bolts - they are simply not necessary. Spacers - absolutely use hub-centric ones - machines from billet alloy and make sure you use longer wheel bolts. 15mm spacers are about max and you must remember they will put additional strain on the hubs etc. So much better to get the correct offset in the first place!

The idea of spacers is to get the centre line of the wheel back in line with the centre line of the hub (unless you're going for the Carlos Fandango Super Wide Wheels look). If you do it right with the right spacer kits, you will impose no more stress on the hubs and bearings.

Back