Styling painted inside of headlights

Currently reading:
Styling painted inside of headlights

So I painted the inside of my lights just wounded what people think!!!

Hard splitting them but worth it :D

Attachments

• photo 4-1.JPG
    photo 4-1.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 101
  • photo 3-1.JPG
    photo 3-1.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 104
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 93
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 95
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 362
How hard was it to remove front plastic from back side? Were u using heatgun or oven?

I love it. I wanted to do this myself for a while now, just was kinda afraid i would break the headlights before i split them :D
The part you painted was it separate part? Can you remove it and paint it, or you need to cover some area, to avoid painting unwanted parts?

Let's just say its do able but my god was it hard, if you don't have the patience just even think about it. It took me about 3 hours to split both of them!!!

Heating them up impossible! The plastic melts before the glue!! The only way I found was might sound about savage but a blade, hammer and chisel lol literally just using a blade to try a split the sealer and a chisels to try and run around the edges!! Wow it was blood sweat and tears aha! If you do attempt it you will break some of the plastic and little lug things but all alright when re sealing!

Was it worth it in the end yeh makes it look like a different car!!

Yeh all the parts are seperate, even the little blue things come out! Was think and tinting the blue things but thought I keep them the same lol!!

Back