Styling Painted Calipers Sir?

Currently reading:
Styling Painted Calipers Sir?

Re: Caliper paint

Christ... I would have taken them to the cleaners!

yup. picking it up monday :) should have been today though :(
Has anyone painted their callipers. If so post some pics. I will be doing mine when i get it, but as i said, need to buy a jack and brace first :(

drums look abit gay, would have done them black, drums aren't really somethin you want to show off.

I even clean the insides of my alloys, sad..... cant quite bring nyself to paint the calipers though. Somethin needs doin with 'em tho cos they get black... maybe thats the answer, let them become invisible!

In my opinion painting the drums would be a bad idea, i have seen cars that have done this and it just doesnt look right. Black would probably look ok though.

Rich

well you see with the active you have 2 options a beautifull oringe rust :p or wat i did a nice matt finish black :D

DSC00179.jpg

I even clean the insides of my alloys, sad..... cant quite bring nyself to paint the calipers though. Somethin needs doin with 'em tho cos they get black... maybe thats the answer, let them become invisible!

I wouldn't say sad Ffoxy, If you ever saw me wash my GPS you would know what sad is. I got up early a few weeks ago BEFORE work to wash my wheels which is sad, and booking this friday off to wash, wax, seal and polish the car is also sad :rolleyes: I can't think who would do things likie that? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

I wouldn't say sad Ffoxy, If you ever saw me wash my GPS you would know what sad is. I got up early a few weeks ago BEFORE work to wash my wheels which is sad, and booking this friday off to wash, wax, seal and polish the car is also sad :rolleyes: I can't think who would do things likie that? :rolleyes:

Now that IS sad Kris! Everyone in my street think I am barmy just washing and hoovering my car twice a week! And that was when it was light after work, NFC now!

Youngest has washed her Micra once in 6 months.

Eldest washed her Saxo twice.

Mrs Foxy washed her Stilo ... never!

Maybe I am mad?

Now that IS sad Kris! Everyone in my street think I am barmy just washing and hoovering my car twice a week! And that was when it was light after work, NFC now!

Youngest has washed her Micra once in 6 months.

Eldest washed her Saxo twice.

Mrs Foxy washed her Stilo ... never!

Maybe I am mad?

No it's everybody else who is mad (words of a madman)

Yesterday I purchased some 450w halogen lamps on a tripod so I can wax my car in the dark after work, I did it tonight and they work a treat.
I'm so sad

lol and i thought i was mad for cleaning my cars once a week. lol

I would seriously recommend some lamps for your car detailing.

It just means I can come home after work and wax my car in the dark, it also brings out all the imperfections in the paintwork in order for a proper deatailing.

Yes I am sad BUT it's all worth it. I was out in derby town on thursday night with the work lot and I was speaking to one of the CAD guys. I've never met the bloke before and one of the first comments he made was 'Everyday I park next to you and your car is always shiny and clean it's never ever dirty even in the rain, I don't know how you do it."

THATS why i'm sad ;)

Glad I moved out of Staffordshire when we left Wombourne Kris... must be summat in the water lol! :D

Glad I moved out of Staffordshire when we left Wombourne Kris... must be summat in the water lol! :D

I think there is fox!

I've booked tomorrow off, I'm going with a friend to pick up his recently purchased Focus RS and then we're going have a detailing session on the GP in the afternoon, I'm actually excited lol. Theres no hope for me.

Yes I am sad BUT it's all worth it. I was out in derby town on thursday night with the work lot and I was speaking to one of the CAD guys. I've never met the bloke before and one of the first comments he made was 'Everyday I park next to you and your car is always shiny and clean it's never ever dirty even in the rain, I don't know how you do it."

THATS why i'm sad ;)

lol my boss commented the other day on how clean my cars are. lol, made my day :D

Back