Technical P24AC fault code:

Currently reading:
Technical P24AC fault code:

Reg 65

This Code P24AC (plus $f110 if that means anything) has come up several times on my 2020 Ducato 2.3 140
along with the Start Stop being disabled and the yellow engine management light.

Other than that everything is running OK. Its done 26,000 miles during which I have only put in about a teacup full of coolant and its still full.
Doesn't use engine oil either.

I've cleared the fault code a couple of times with my cheap and basic code reader, but it soon came back

Googling 'P24AC' I get 'EGR Cooler Coolant Pump Feedback Circuit Low'

I don't know what to do about it

Has anyone else had this, or knows what to do about it please?

Googling 'P24AC' I get 'EGR Cooler Coolant Pump Feedback Circuit Low'

Has anyone else had this, or knows what to do about it please?
Also had a little search, a generic code that manufacturers reaappropriate,.other instances include an Astra which doesnt have a EGR Cooler Coolant Pump,
Does a ducato actualy have a EGR Cooler Coolant Pump? I doubt it especialy if a 2.3, probably Fiat repurposing an error code. But i do not k ow much about the newr ones. Is it adblue or twin egr (twin egr no pump)

Thanks for the reply. It uses adblu, and I only have a cheapo basic generic code reader. I think I might have fixed it now though. Just driven it for half an hour to regenerate the DPF, cleared the code and it seems OK

Thanks for the reply. It uses adblu, and I only have a cheapo basic generic code reader. I think I might have fixed it now though. Just driven it for half an hour to regenerate the DPF, cleared the code and it seems OK
Multiecuscan is a near professional piece of software for a windows machine. Useful for euro6 vans.not just a code reader.

Back