Technical P0704-23 clutch switch mes error

Currently reading:
Technical P0704-23 clutch switch mes error

Hi all.

Found my old laptop with licenced mes booted so was able to read errors on my panda twinair.

I got there errors.
P0704-23 clutch switch president
P0504-67 brake pedal switch intermittent

Looking at the parameters I saw both clutch switches constantly reading pressed.

Looking above the clutch pedal there is a switch rattling around. Not sure how it's supposed to be fixed in place.

Moved it around a bit and now 1 switch is working. I'm getting messages to change up and down gear on the dashboard & it's not giving the red triangle & error that stop start is not available.

Anyone know how the upper clutch switch is supposed to go?

Thanks all,
Louie.

Hi all.

Found my old laptop with licenced mes booted so was able to read errors on my panda twinair.

I got there errors.
P0704-23 clutch switch president
P0504-67 brake pedal switch intermittent

Looking at the parameters I saw both clutch switches constantly reading pressed.

Looking above the clutch pedal there is a switch rattling around. Not sure how it's supposed to be fixed in place.

Moved it around a bit and now 1 switch is working. I'm getting messages to change up and down gear on the dashboard & it's not giving the red triangle & error that stop start is not available.

Anyone know how the upper clutch switch is supposed to go?

Thanks all,
Louie.
Hi i have a similar problem ,with grande punto but mine is always in depressed on the clutch switch but does not give errors , did you solve it? Best Regards

Back