Technical p0351 p0352 tried everything wont start

Currently reading:
Technical p0351 p0352 tried everything wont start

Leslie Spanswick

Fiat Seicento 1.1 SX 52 Reg. The car was running fine untilI stopped. Ten minutes later when I tried to restart it, the engine turned overbut wouldn’t fire. The codes it gives are P0351 for coil 1 and P0352 for coil2. I have swapped over coils but it only fires on 2 and 3, not 1 and 4. I havehad ECU checked and even tried another with key codes changed to mine. I have checked wires, connections and everything seems fine. The only time it ran again was after I refitted the ECU, after having it checked, where it ran forten minutes before stopping.

Thanks, I'll have a look...but I'm learning as I go. For example is it just a matter of cleaning or will I have to replace the part and see if the replacement works?

Also just to confirm, does it only fire cyls2&3 regardless of which coil these are connected to? Could be an issue with the wiring to the coils, or the HT leads... also 2002 would be the micro ECU, I hear these have "issues" compared to the older ones.

Crank sensor works but cannot get four plugs to fire despite swapping coils round. ECU sent away and they said it was fine. When refitted worked great for ten minutes and then didn't. Second working ECU coded with my keys didn't work either.
The only times before when Nero wouldn't start were:
1 When fiat dealer serviced it and I had just paid. Long story short a week later they said the new oil had made the timing belt slip.
2 Scumbags tried to hot wire Nero outside my home.

Back