General P0235 - Turbo boost sensor A circuit Malfunction

Currently reading:
General P0235 - Turbo boost sensor A circuit Malfunction

Ok, Got my CAN OBD2 scan tool today, I bought it on ebay for less than £30. plug it in at lunch time, it shown the same code as the garage did, the different was they charged me £35 for 2mins job, so I know others already recommanded it, but trust me, it will be the best £30 you ever spent, it doesnt fix the problem , but help you to narrow the area to look for, not to mention your female workmate might think you actually know what you doing!!! (y)
Anyway, turbo boost sensor A circuit malfunction.........what is it mean? something wrong with the wire or what? I already changed the over boost valve, it didn't solve the problem, which is fine, I going to move it up next to the battery anyway, and for £40 for the part and couple hrs work, I dont think I waste my time and money, I know I dont need to replace it, but I was hoping it will fix my engine cut-off problem. (for ppl who dont know, my engine will cut off for 50 seconds or so everytime I hit 95mph at 5th or 80 at fourth then back to normal.) The interesting thing was, after I took the old over boost valve off from my car, I decide to take it apart and have a look, guess what? I found water inside~~ although the part wasn't faulty, but there are trace of water inside the valve, I dont think they get in from the valve's body, they went inside the valve via the pipe I suspect, I might be wrong, but it looks like it.
Anyway, cut the crxx, does anyone know what turbo boost sensor A circuit Malfunction means? what is the turbo boost sensor and where does it sit? please help~~~:worship:

Well, no reply, seem it is a new one to everyone then........:cry:
Ok, last friday, I thought: lets think basic, what I done? I clean my boost sensor valve connector (blue one) with some contact cleaner, took it our for a spin... went all the way up to 125mph without warning light or engine cut-out, YES!!! problem solved!!
Not quite, its come back this morning at around 110mph, :bang: well, next step, remove my remapped, not I what I want, but it is cheaper than take it to the dealer and let them look at it, I'll let you guys know how I getting on.

my obd2 scanner showed same fault code as well, changed turbo boost valve and problem solved, must be the remap you have i'm afraid, as i know of two other stilo's with same fault that were fixed by new valve...(y)

my obd2 scanner showed same fault code as well, changed turbo boost valve and problem solved, must be the remap you have i'm afraid, as i know of two other stilo's with same fault that were fixed by new valve...(y)

I got a reply~~~ :slayer:
Changed the valve but problem remain, Thanks anyway, now talking to the people did my map, see how it goes!!:confused: The good thing is the car still useable, might be a good thing as I have been stick to the speed limit!!! (y)

Back