General Over 300 miles in one day

Currently reading:
General Over 300 miles in one day

Yesterday - all over the East Midlands, trying my best to avoid the carnage on the M1 by Leicester but overall, failing miserable:(

Thrashed my little TA+ like a ginger stepchild. Lots of A & B road blasting, lots of stuck in traffic, lots of naughty ton + on the M1/69 once clear of the queues.

Overall MPG with all that foot to the floor driving over 6 hours & 308 miles was an impressive 37mpg(y)

Wife took it to Leeds this morning. Far more sedately (legally), 50mpg:slayer:

I love this car:yum:

Yesterday - all over the East Midlands, trying my best to avoid the carnage on the M1 by Leicester but overall, failing miserable:(

Thrashed my little TA+ like a ginger stepchild. Lots of A & B road blasting, lots of stuck in traffic, lots of naughty *** + on the M1/69 once clear of the queues.

Overall MPG with all that foot to the floor driving over 6 hours & 308 miles was an impressive 37mpg(y)

Wife took it to Leeds this morning. Far more sedately (legally), 50mpg:slayer:

I love this car:yum:

If I drove my OH's car like that I think I'd end up wearing the fluffy pair of handcuffs that she's hoping to buy (not that she has a pair).

I did 1300 miles in 1 day in my old Alfa 156 and got about the same MPG as you.

I did 1300 miles in 1 day in my old Alfa 156 and got about the same MPG as you.

I've owned 2 x 156 2.0 JTS's (manual, not Sellafield) so I know them well.

Driven like I drove the 500 yesterday would have left me with 20mpg tops!!

My Brera & our GT would be in the teens - Brera low teens, GT mid to high teens.

37 is bloody excellent(y)

It was more like 35 mpg in total

The gearbox was OK I never had a problem with it. I made sure I checked the engine oil every time I filled up with petrol as they do use a bit of oil.
It was a great car.

Here it is in Italy.

302830909_3e314d5da4_b.jpg

and here in Geneva
302679916_0f92e9f137_b.jpg

Back