Styling Ouch :( Alloy wheels scratched!

Currently reading:
Styling Ouch :( Alloy wheels scratched!

Moloch

Hi guys,

Just had a nightmare driving in London - managed to scuff one of my alloy wheels swerving to avoid an idiot emerging from a bus! I have a 500 with black wheels any one knows how to repair the damage its a scratch on the rim and a couple of scuffs on the alloy.

Any ideas will be appreciated :worship:

Hi guys,

Just had a nightmare driving in London - managed to scuff one of my alloy wheels swerving to avoid an idiot emerging from a bus! I have a 500 with black wheels any one knows how to repair the damage its a scratch on the rim and a couple of scuffs on the alloy.

Welcome to the forum Moloch.

Do you have a picture of the wheel ?

Hi guys,

LadyKitching drives past this place on her regular commute:

http://www.pristinealloywheels.co.uk/

I've no idea whether or not they're any good, but they're not a million miles away from you & it may be worth emailing them a picture & seeing what they have to say.

pristine wheels are superb but a tad pricey (and need 3 days), i wanted them to do two of my 16s but in reality by the time i factored in tyres being removed etc i was approaching the cost of a new rim, in reality i think having a 5th alloy comes in handy and you can then get your rim done at your leisure

mine are being refurbed by Rimstock (Team Dynamics of Matt Neal BTCC fame) given they take them back to bare metal and do a proper repair and are painted on their production line (had a tour of factory) and their paint finish is top notch and good value all be it out the way for you

The wheel is not too bad - ill grab a picture tonight / tomorrow and post it here for you guys to have a look at. It a red 500 by the way :)

Back