General opinion on my car please!

Currently reading:
General opinion on my car please!

Mufflaz2005

hey i lowered my car on jamex springs and shocks about 3 months ago now and i look at the front and to me personally it doesn't look like a 60mm drop!

It's Rolling on 15" alloys 195/15/50 Can i please have some opinions what you people think, whether the drop looks right!

Many Thanks. Alex.

Do you have any before pictures? When I dropped my Barchetta (only 30mm) I took some before shots next to a marker and some after shots, could see the difference.

Looking at your picture if that is a 60mm drop it must have had the ride hight of a 4 x 4 before!!

ill upload one buddy and it was a tad high standard yer u cud say 4x4 haha!

well all you other people wouldn't mind hearing what you think especially punto owners!

Much Appreciated!

Right this is before it was lowered!

hi m8 have u got just the springs or did u get the uprated shocks aswell cos that look pretty high my old punto sits lower but mine had springs + shocks and thats only 40mm:confused: gallery_1785_93_9773[1].jpg
gallery_1785_93_16608[1].jpg

seriously? thats what i thought tooo! i don't know what i can do! do you think i should get in contact with the people that i brought kit off, it was fromm ebay the back is fine but front is not looking like a 60mm drop to me neither

well anyway this is a picture months after i had it done

plz keep writing in opinions and advice thanks.

I think that drop looks sweet whatever the 'mm'. Even space all around the tyre = good looking. I've heard that it takes 3 weeks for the springs to settle, so perhaps it might get lower?

I've heard Jamex 60mm drops aren't as low as other brands on Puntos.

That could be a load of old tosh though.

yeap. My 60 is lowered on their "60mm springs" lol. Load of crap.

Im tempted to get my chopped (y)

i mite chop tooo hahahahaha

gota be sooo low for me lol!

do front bump stop need cutting, is that y its not low enough

but me n every1 agree that it doesnt look like a 60mm drop!!

shall i cut 20mm off the front bump stops??

Back