General Ok thats it my car is cursed

Currently reading:
General Ok thats it my car is cursed

cubixgames

Ok i think my bravo is cursed, Ive just done loads of work to it, got it looking rather nice other then getting my 2 new wings from fitted, And now some one has gone and slammed there car door in to the back panel of it and i dont mean just left a small dint in it, Theres about 14inch long dint right down the side of it, First time out in it since i passed the damn MOT as well,

Any one know any one who could knock it back our or am i better off just getting my sander out and my fibreglass and rebuild it my self !!!!!

Also im still after a brava so what should i use as a guide price for selling the bravo R Reg 90,000 on the clock now it has full years MOT.

Poop :( Just typical is that! I think a few of us are cursed with our cars - I've had no problems like that but my exhaust is cursed and the car's invisible so I've to be quick on the brakes all the time.

If you're getting rid anyway, might be worth just leaving it - some people just aren't that bothered and it might take more to get it put right than you would lose in the sale.

Im not sure if im getting rid of it, Its the misses who wants a brava rather then a bravo for when the new baby comes in July. I like my car even know it is cursed.

remove the inner panel and use a small rubber mallet to knock it back out as well as possible. if its still too bad to live with then you'll need to fill and paint, but at least try knocking it out first, its surprising how well it can work out sometimes.

my car was virtually dent free when i bought it, and now it has loads of them everywhere. i dont understand it! :mad:

in carparks i refuse to park anywhere except an end space, and i'll always go to the back of the carpark where there's plenty of space, if i cant find a suitable space i just try elsewhere. i'm really obsessive when it comes to parking. i've even taken over an hour to park at the metro centre when its busy because i cant find a suitable space. so i'd expect my car to be pretty safe.

yet for some reason i often return to my car to find a 4x4 parked 6" away and there's a nice new dent on my wing. there's spaces all around yet some prick has decided to park right next to me! in situations like that i feel the need to get revenge. one small dent deserves a good keying as far as i'm concerned.

Im not sure if im getting rid of it, Its the misses who wants a brava rather then a bravo for when the new baby comes in July. I like my car even know it is cursed.

I was told i should get a Brava and not a Bravo when i had James. To solve the problem I have James car seat in the front and make everyone else go in the back when James is in the car :p

If you enjoy the Bravo, keep it. :D

Why not get a second car for the misses?

Welocme to my world with a cursed Bravo :( Patch has thrown so many wobblers im now on the verge of selling her, she even made the HGT go suicidal on me shes that nasty at times :(

im still undecided what im going to do, i may actually buy 2 gearboxes and keep one as a spare, plus do a mighty service etc and get her sweet running wise then try and sort the bodywork out, but i dont know... im really undecided atm:confused: :(

remove the inner panel and use a small rubber mallet to knock it back out as well as possible. if its still too bad to live with then you'll need to fill and paint, but at least try knocking it out first, its surprising how well it can work out sometimes.

my car was virtually dent free when i bought it, and now it has loads of them everywhere. i dont understand it! :mad:

in carparks i refuse to park anywhere except an end space, and i'll always go to the back of the carpark where there's plenty of space, if i cant find a suitable space i just try elsewhere. i'm really obsessive when it comes to parking. i've even taken over an hour to park at the metro centre when its busy because i cant find a suitable space. so i'd expect my car to be pretty safe.

yet for some reason i often return to my car to find a 4x4 parked 6" away and there's a nice new dent on my wing. there's spaces all around yet some prick has decided to park right next to me! in situations like that i feel the need to get revenge. one small dent deserves a good keying as far as i'm concerned.

When it comes to body repair being gentle is the key, even try using your hands.

I agree. Why is it though that when you park in an empty car park with hundreds of spaces. You come back and find 1 other car is in the car park and they have out of the hundreds of spaces decided to park 6" from your car :bang:

Back