General My poor HGT 155

Currently reading:
General My poor HGT 155

Gingaman

Hi everyone, I've got a Bravo HGT 155 that needs a loving home, being pressurised by the other half to get it off the drive; it's not run for a while and she's been contacting online scrap merchants TBF :-(, she's too nice for that; if I had the time I'd throw some ££££ and perform a rescue but I've already got a CRX that needs more attention. Can you think of any other options?

Hi everyone, I've got a Bravo HGT 155 that needs a loving home, being pressurised by the other half to get it off the drive; it's not run for a while and she's been contacting online scrap merchants TBF :-(, she's too nice for that; if I had the time I'd throw some ££££ and perform a rescue but I've already got a CRX that needs more attention. Can you think of any other options?
How much do you want for it bud got pictures message me 07940067363

Any pictures mate? Could be interested..

Back