ok someone explain to me!!- sorry its tyres

Currently reading:
ok someone explain to me!!- sorry its tyres

ok on my alloys they are fitted with 3 falken ZIEX's, tyre walls are the same as far as i can see but 1 of them has DOT V4M5 then a strip with code D013301 with 2 kind of a cross head screw looking patterns at each end and this tyre has a different tread to the other 2

and the other one says V4M5 and in a strip D17R4004 with 2 cross head screw type patterns, and this tread is the same as the one without the strip and codes.

whats going on? all seems bit fishy to me? lol :confused:

thanks!!

am sorry but why the **** beau? your currently 15 u cant drive a car on the road, why waste your money on cars that are gonna just rust on your path? hmmm

go spend it on proplus or something else more productive, as most the posts i see by you are repeats of what youve sed in past present and what your gonna ask again in the future plus what others may of already asked........

few sorry in a bad mood :rolleyes:

J

H2DaE said:
He doesn't, his sister does :p :rolleyes:
yeah so ive heard :devil:
love-smiley-076.gif

You could have saved all this money and spent it on a better spec PC that you wanted!!

dave said:
good luck to him i say, by doing what he does he has learnt more about cars than anyone else on here did at 15 i reckon

Here here Dave,(y)
I'm starting to wonder if certain people on here are jealous :yuck: always the same ones taking the ****
Leave the boy alone at least his posts usually make me laugh which is more than some.

Steve

steve1219 said:
Here here Dave,(y)
I'm starting to wonder if certain people on here are jealous :yuck: always the same ones taking the ****
Leave the boy alone at least his posts usually make me laugh which is more than some.

Steve

:rolleyes: :shakehead

steve1219 said:
Here here Dave,(y)

Steve
he also helps quite a few people out in the punto section, answering thier questions with what he has learnt:)

if people dont like reading his posts, they can just add him to thier ignor list simple :)

Back