Styling ok... promise... final photoshop!!

Currently reading:
Styling ok... promise... final photoshop!!

right, i've been playing for a while now with ideas.

made my mind up at last.

this is how it IS going to look, i think it looks awesome. the skirts will be on order in the next few days. the splitter when i can get one, there's one or 2 on ebay at the min.

the bonnet, yes it is badboy'd, but subtly though (half) ;) I like the pic's without, but its been my favourate mod for the last 5 years, lol. i just like the more aggressive look it gives.

please leave your opinions. while i love the way it looks, i dont wanna make myself look stupid in it. (bit like last time) lol

Attachments

• SS850130262.jpg
    SS850130262.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 71
you might want to cover the font bumper with some mesh to protect your radiator, as i have learnt, never leave your radiator unprotected

lol, i've not learnt myself yet. i'm on my second radiator now cos te last one got a bullet hole in it, lol.

its one of them jobs "i'll do it at the weekend". but never happens. lol.

i'll be starting the body work in a week or so anyway so it'll get done soon (y)

Your last poll for a sad boi bonnet was a resounding 'NO'! :rolleyes: My opinion hasn't changed - subtle or not ;)

Writing on the skirts? Looks daft...

Black wheels - not my taste.

Everything else is (y)

At the end of the day it's your car so do what you like best to it :)

yeah i know it was a "NO" and i was going with that, but i just like the look. lol.

wheels, again personal taste and not to everyones, as proven. where some people like white on red, i like black.

as for the writing on the skirts, thats my website and need to advertise my business, that seemed the best suited place on the car.

but all critacisum taken with no offense.

Back