Technical Oil pressure

Currently reading:
Technical Oil pressure

Jansolhoj

I have a problem with my 2009 Bravo 1.6 mjt. When I cold starts the engine, it take some seconds before it makes enough oil pressure to turn of the oil warning light. The last couple of weeks, it has taken that long time, that the oil pressure warning, has started for a few seconds.
Does anybody know the reason for this. The car have run 275.000 km, så perhaps its start to wear out now.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards

Jan from Denmark

I have a problem with my 2009 Bravo 1.6 mjt. When I cold starts the engine, it take some seconds before it makes enough oil pressure to turn of the oil warning light. The last couple of weeks, it has taken that long time, that the oil pressure warning, has started for a few seconds.
Does anybody know the reason for this. The car have run 275.000 km, så perhaps its start to wear out now.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards

Jan from Denmark
Hello,
Has the engine oil and oil filter been replaced recently? Are they due to be replaced?

Very often on Fiat that oil pressure error appear because of this. Its sensor for oil pressure that fail alot in Fiat. So change it and then see what happend

And yes cut oil change interval to at least 15000km because of 300k its to much to drive 25k without oil change trust me

Attachments

• преузимање (1).jpeg
    преузимање (1).jpeg
    3.2 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Back