Oh yes! I'm off to Tokyo

Currently reading:
Oh yes! I'm off to Tokyo

I really hope you enjoy it mate :D

Im the one with the tat mobile...cheap and nasty is my first, middle and last name.
babysei.jpg

You jammy bugger :D

Steve the geriatric Panda and Beagle freak

G781 TUT: White Panda 1000CL - currently waiting for the scrapper :(
J??? ???: Red Panda 1000CL - collecting next week!
Y771 GNU - Silver Nissan Almera Tino (Penny's motor)

Have fun Ben :)

Just out of interest, has anyone been to the areas of Japan with absolute poverty?

Most opinions of Japan are that it is a very rich country with super services etc. and masses of high tech industries. Of course this is partly true but the massive majority of Japan is very far into poverty and Japan (I think it is true to say) has been in a recession for 13 years. How many people knew that in here? I wonder. It is weird how such an opinion of a country can be gained despite the real truth.

Forget about that however Ben, Tokyo isn't one of the poor areas!

Paul

I am holding a FF meet in Tokyo on April the 1st if anyone wants to meet me out there.... ;)

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
looks: momo twin 17" alloys, debadged, smoked headlights, black side repeaters, smoked rear clusters, midnight window tint
feels: apex 40mm lower springs, apex sports shock's, k&n 57i induction
sounds: pioneer deh-7400mp, pioneer tse-6995 (rear)

Take a look at the Japan made cars...Supra for example;)!!

Passion has neither brands nor models!

La passione non ha nè marche nè modelli!
(Quite happy dark met. blue Panda driver!)

I was supposed to be getting the 300zx (some of you may remember) but had to scrap the idea when i bought the scooter [xx(]

As soon as I finish uni, it'll be back on though :)

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
looks: momo twin 17" alloys, debadged, smoked headlights, black side repeaters, smoked rear clusters, midnight window tint

Never fear.. i won't ever leave here :) , its the only website i've done thats ever taken off :)

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx

Back