Off set question

Currently reading:
Off set question

As you tell all the newbies bob down to the relevent section (cento in this case) ;)

Plenty of threads in fact one in the last few days on offsets

he aint got a cento

these are new wheels, contact the seller and probably will do set with correct offset for the panda

Looked high and low and all the 98 PCD wheels have a 28 off set :bang: for chinqs surely it wont stick out that much I aint going to lower it so I dont think they will rub the outer arches and with the 27 et they shouldnt rub the inner arches either..there is a set of wheels on ebay as well that were fitted to a uno with the off set of 35 but the tyres are wrong size :bang:

get these phil
SLK71110.jpg

Christ Phil you have actually excepted your an OLD fuddy duddy :devil:

Panda after the stilo
knuppel.gif
knuppel.gif

Steve

Christ Phil you have actually excepted your an OLD fuddy duddy :devil:

Panda after the stilo
knuppel.gif
knuppel.gif

Steve

I wondered how long it would take you to find this out :bang: actually it has advantages ..no modified insurance cover :idea: less road tax :idea: cheaper running costs :idea: and I can still get to meets :slayer: plus June has fallen in love with it and that means I get to drive her stilo more :devil:

I wondered how long it would take you to find this out :bang: actually it has advantages ..no modified insurance cover :idea: less road tax :idea: cheaper running costs :idea: and I can still get to meets :slayer: plus June has fallen in love with it and that means I get to drive her stilo more :devil:

but her's only has 3 doors how you going to cope

OK these have turned up in classifieds..

https://www.fiatforum.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=8122&limit=recent

They are 5.5J and not 5J as fiat state and the tyre size is wrong but anyone know if they will fit without using spacers :chin:

You need to know the ET of wheel you have to start with before anyone could offer advice, though as has been said I have seen 14" 5J Panda wheels on Cinq's and you have to assume that if they fit in that direction, then the opposite is true.

But so you know J is the rim profile for fittings tyres, and the number before is width in inches, so going from a 5 to 5.5 is hardly big jump, even the standard 13" wheel as fitted to Cinq Sporting are 5.5" wide.

You say the tyres are wrong size, do you mean wrong size as compared to what's on your car because that's a must as they are 1/2" wider, wrong size for the wheel, which for a 5.5" wheel they are not, or wrong size compared to what Fiat fitted as standard which was a 175/50 not a 185/50. I would say that 90% of Abarth wheel owners run this size as the 175/50 offers very little options so you are pretty much stuck to OE Pirelli rubber which is TBH poor mytyre don't even list any in that size, whereas move to the slightly bigger tyre and you get Conti Sport, Yokohama, Dunlop, Fulda etc

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back