Technical Novitec things...

Currently reading:
Technical Novitec things...

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
According to a translator

Novitec Punto Bravo chassis feathers/springs limiter notice

the rest of it means

I offer here two new Endanschl? f?r the rear axle (in the sentence) from Novitec! These are suitable f?r the following motor vehicle types: * Fiat Seicento * Fiat Cinquecento * Fiat Bravo * Fiat Brava * Fiat Barchetta * Fiat Palio * Fiat Punto 1 (type 176) * Lancia Y the installation is very easy: They ben?en only a 10 mm of Steckschl?ssel! This Endanschl? are suitable f?r the assembly at the rear axle. After the assembly of this construction unit the remainder spring travel (depending upon motor vehicle type) is reduced over up to 25 mm!.

These are 2 Suspension reducers for the rear suspension.

It says they will reduce the compression of the suspension by 25mm (depending on car model)

peaster2k said:
Don't you mean they will allow the suspension to be compressed by 25mm more?

David

erm yes and no,NO seeing as they reduce the travel in the spring, so the suspension cannot be compressed by 25mm more in the sense of shock travel, therefore reducing shock movement, but YES because they compress the shock by 25mm, as in the top and bttom of the spring are pushed 25mm closer together. if you understand me?

No probs, had a look and only stock novitec products for sei, if they have the exhaust you like it might fit, dont know if the exhausts on cinqs and seis have different mountings etc

SkinzCinqSproting said:
No probs, had a look and only stock novitec products for sei, if they have the exhaust you like it might fit, dont know if the exhausts on cinqs and seis have different mountings etc

Looking at the Novitec site it appears that the backbox isn't SS. I might get a custom DTM styleee backbox in SS to go on my Janspeed/CSC system :cool:

SkinzCinqSproting said:
www.forzatuning.com

EDIT: but search novitec exhaust in google searchin UK only for forza tuning's novitec stock, for some reason you cant view it from the main page

Forza Tuning/ Autodelta or whatever they call themselves was sacked by Novitec.

The official importer/distributor is L&M International.

@ the ebay post - the bumpstops do not compress the springs.

Back