not long till valentines day!

Currently reading:
not long till valentines day!

lol .... he's a bloke i'm sure he wouldnt be frightened of yours :rolleyes:

so it'd be a case of him seeing pic, knowing its me and wanting sex tonight :eek: or me demanding to know who's sending him sexy pics and having an almighty row cause i'm accusing him of infidelity or not knowing my body well enough to recognise it

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

so it'd be a case of him seeing pic, knowing its me and wanting sex tonight :eek: or me demanding to know who's sending him sexy pics and having an almighty row cause i'm accusing him of infidelity or not knowing my body well enough to recognise it

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

hmmmm ok, lets think of something else.....

aftershave? a cd?

or just grim and bear it and have sex tonight :p :eek: as that's free!

i'm stuck. Bought hubbys card yesterday (its still in the boot of the car) figured i'll give it him tonight when he takes me out

But....i've not bought him anything, any ideas what i can get him today? not too expensive as he's moaning about the Wing Wah restaurant putting their prices up for tonight lol

mmmmm I love Wing Wahs.

I got a valentines card through the door from my ex.

mmmmm I love Wing Wahs.

I got a valentines card through the door from my ex.

Never been to Wing Wahs before, normally go The Imperial in Wolverhampton

Not 1 card through the door this morning :cry: only the one off my husband who knows me so well he had put it on top of my laptop :ROFLMAO:

the laughter was because i was really NOT expecting to see what i got sent.

but my thank you was a very nice thank you. hahaha

Almost a good and full recovery but not quite Lolita lmfao!

Was more referring to what lolita had sent back to him.

I don't drop anchor in poo bay, not on blokes anyway! :eek:

I think Lolitas answer was more like :-
but my thank you was a "very nice... thank you! hahaha" TBH Kris lol!. Rather than her answer was very nice, but I see how a guy can get confuzed :D

I do get confused!

But I still think she returned the favour, well it's only common courtesy isn't it? Or is that just the girls I know? :yum:

Not just the girls you know Kris, but I do wonder if everyone is aware of the monitoring that goes on with mobile traffic these days lol!

It would be nice to get paid for looking at naked birds rather than having to pay for it.

I'd put money on there being more mens bits pics sent over mobiles mate TBH! Unless any of our FF girls want to dispute that? :devil:

Back