not long till valentines day!

Currently reading:
not long till valentines day!

Well you have to take the rough with the smooth!

astroglide (y)

I think Lolitas answer was more like :-
but my thank you was a "very nice... thank you! hahaha" TBH Kris lol!. Rather than her answer was very nice, but I see how a guy can get confuzed :D

you're wrong there my friend. my answer was very nice:devil: tho no pictures were returned... i don't know him that well (although i now know him better than i did yesterday!)

astroglide (y)

you're wrong there my friend. my answer was very nice:devil: tho no pictures were returned... i don't know him that well (although i now know him better than i did yesterday!)

Question now is... do you still want to know him? ;)

Question now is... do you still want to know him? ;)

yup!

seeing him on sunday .... and it's gonna be a long hard wait til sunday... i could have worded that better... ermmm we're going for a ride if the weathers nice... on our bikes... i'm gonna shut up now:eek::D:devil:

(my mind is permanently in the gutter sorry:eek:)

astroglide (y)

Aaah but Kris thought your very nice was a pic of u or ur bits lol! :eek:

yup!

seeing him on sunday .... and it's gonna be a long hard wait til sunday... i could have worded that better... ermmm we're going for a ride if the weathers nice... on our bikes... i'm gonna shut up now:eek::D:devil:

(my mind is permanently in the gutter sorry:eek:)

lol something to look forward to then (y)

Have had a nice afternoon/eve so far.

Tom bought me some flowers and a nice card.

He'd finished work early and cooked me dinner, now we have the night to ourselves as Beth is at her friends overnight (unexpectedly). :D

Slightly eventful valentines day for me and the GF down to yorkshire last night (couldn't go today due to other commitments tomorrow), Had a nice day driving round the seaside e.t.c. went back to hotel parked up, then at 7 ish tried to go out to york for dinner, and the starter solenoid packed up so we were stuck at a hotel in the middle of the nowhere with no chance of food, the AA show up say yep its f**ked and then give us a lift to the nearest restaurant which just happens to be one that last time we went to it we had a blazing row:bang: then add to this the fact we were facing a trip back to newcastle on the back of a flat bed and the plans for the next day were shafted all was not well! Thankfully got up this morning before the AA arrived to tow it away and with a mixture of WD40 and bashing the offending part with the blunt end of a screwdriver coaxed it to life and all was well!:slayer:

Back