Noob

Currently reading:
Noob

Hi, another noob to ask daft questions. Bought myself an 02 Stilo two days ago. I was looking at Punto's but noticed you get more for your cash in the Stilo. Nice wee 1.2 Active for 700 quid. :)

01.jpg

Welcome along, nice clean example you have there.

Cheers. I joined another Fiat forum where someone pointed me to here so here I am :) I wanted to stick a wanted advert up but coul dnot see a new post button. Do I need to joing to masons or something? Looking for a standard CD/MP3 radio player for the Stilo.

click on classifieds, click on upload ads, and then choose misc wanted. hth

Another option is to start a project thread with pictures of your stilo and information on what you want to do to it such as a new stereo. The project threads are probably the most subscribed to from the regulars and more likely to get information passed on if someone knows of someone selling a stereo. Although as Martyn has said we have a couple in the shed that may do the job depending on what you are looking for

Cheers Harper. I did see that and though I was doing something odd so gave up :unsure: Ill have a proper look later. I seen a few stelo's getting broken on gumtree and fired away a few e mails.

I thought I was the only stilo in the village :p welcome mate also I can help if you need to join the masons too lol

Boydie said:
I thought I was the only stilo in the village :p welcome mate also I can help if you need to join the masons too lol

Naw mate yer OK. It the funny handshake that puts me off. Ill tell you what, If the computer MPG is real I doubt I will have this car long and you will be the only stilo in the village. 36.5 from a 1.2 is pants. Saying that I was using a pug diesel before this so I will give it time. :)

Boydie said:
I only get 26 mpg from mine but it's all part of the character haha

I seen 99 but that was coasting down the hill. I only do about 100 miles a week in a car so not to bothered. With the cheaper tax and 5p on the fuel it will balance out to about the same as running the old Pug. I tend to just bumble along in cars now and have my fun on the bike.

abyss113 said:
36 is actualy quite good for a 1.2 petrol btw if its town driving

No, yes, ish. 45 miles at 80mph and say another 50-55 mixed.

Just has an off thing. Walked past the car to go to the shop and looked down at the dash and it looked like power was getting to the LED display. When I got back I checked the car and got full battery power. Dam odd. Could have been a street lamp reflecting of it but ill be keeping an eye on that one.

and yeah remember your not saving fuel if your doing 80mph in a 1.2 lol hmm never seen the display staying on before lol

GPz750 said:
Just had an odd thing. Walked past the car to go to the shop and looked down at the dash and it looked like power was getting to the LED display. When I got back I checked the car and got full battery power. Dam odd. Could have been a street lamp reflecting of it but ill be keeping an eye on that one.

Well ill bump this just in case anyone has an idea. The small LED is on but not full power. You notice when walking past the car. I cant see it being a back light for the clock as there would be no point. Google is finding nothing.

Back