not a noob technically UPDATE 19/9 lots of pics

Currently reading:
not a noob technically UPDATE 19/9 lots of pics

alright the old skool members will maybe remember me :lol: , i still recognise some of the user names on here from way back. dont have a fiat anymore although i still speak to martyn on msn now and then, as i say i dont have a fiat anymore although i have had a fair few in the past cant find any pics of them jus now but will post some up once i find them. here's what i can been seen drivin now around aberdeen

p1000201cj0.jpg

64872741ls8.jpg

ps sorry for the long subject title :lol:

Re: not a noob technically but thought i better say hi

Welcome back, there are more non-Fiats on here these days than Fiats (myself included) :lol:

Way hay! Return of the old school!

Remember that exhaust you sold me, well it turned out to be STUPIDLY loud on my mk1 55! sounded sweet though, just had to wear ear plugs on longer journeys, and my ex boss also told me to take it off as it was too loud and he is a stuck up arse.

Hello 'not a noob'

thought i'd say hi...even though i don't know you, welcome back anyway!!!

from a real 'noob' :lol: :lol:

blink_82uk said:
its weird it was pretty quiet on helens 60s when she had one :? your ex boss would've loved my old cinq sporting cos it was a fair bit louder than it was lol

I think it was louder inside as the boot seemed to amplify the sound, wasn't quite as loud outside.

I remember the cinq!

Mrski1 said:
blink_82uk said:
its weird it was pretty quiet on helens 60s when she had one :? your ex boss would've loved my old cinq sporting cos it was a fair bit louder than it was lol

I think it was louder inside as the boot seemed to amplify the sound, wasn't quite as loud outside.

I remember the cinq!

i still miss that car not the noise it made but the car in genral remember me, martyn n james(not on here) in the scrappies rollin a cinq off of its side to get parts off of it :lol: oh the memories

cheers for the welcome seems alot busier on here than it used to be

oh i still cant spell by the way so i apologise for all the mistakes!!

blink_82uk said:
Mrski1 said:
[quote=""blink_82uk":dde16":18x3k22u]its weird it was pretty quiet on helens 60s when she had one :? your ex boss would've loved my old cinq sporting cos it was a fair bit louder than it was lol

I remember the cinq!
[/quote:18x3k22u]

i still miss that car not the noise it made but the car in genral remember me, martyn n james(not on here) in the scrappies rollin a cinq off of its side to get parts off of it :lol: oh the memories

cheers for the welcome seems alot busier on here than it used to be

oh i still cant spell by the way so i apologise for all the mistakes!![/quote:dde16]

Guess what I was doing last night! :D memories!

I did think about rolling the cinq but I needed a wing mirror!

found some pics of my old cars sorry about the quality was before i got a decent camera :oops: obiously the mkv golf is our new car but here is all my old cars i have had over the last few years

here is my last car was hte first of my non fiat cars i've owned. loved this car wish i had the time/money to make it the way i wanted it but unfortunatly this wasnt the case, it was a capri green mk2 golf 1.8 gti 8v with a magnex system with a powerflow back box and corrado front seats, had some polished porsche rims to go on but tyres/adaptors etc were pricey :( anyway here it is oh also had some german plates but the police are clampin down on them up here so had to take them off :(
p1010160dm4.jpg

p1010173ro5.jpg

p1010148yy4.jpg

here's my last punto a 1.9 jtd great car was jus a fill in while we were moving house
carfrontsmall.jpg

and here's the mk1 sporting i had before that, fixed loads on it and then the head gasket went on it so i had enough of it
small3.jpg

small.jpg

small2-1.jpg

cant find the pics of my cinq or my first punto but will put them on once i find them

Re: not a noob technically UPDATE 19/9 some of my old cars

right found some pics of my cinq online will find some better pics later, this was one of my favourite cars i've had, was great fun always brought a smile to my face when i drove it would love another one at some point :smt023

centoSide2.jpg

centoBackPass.jpg

centoBack.jpg

Re: not a noob technically UPDATE 19/9 lots of pics of my old ca

Liking the mk2 gti, how long did you have that for? That may be a possibility if i get rid of the Alfa.

Re: not a noob technically UPDATE 19/9 lots of pics of my old ca

cheers kaylz hows things? been up to much? loved the mk2 sold it as it was jus sittin around and not really bein used due to the new car. also to get it up to the standard i wanted would of taken alot of money although i got it for £350 with no mot and tax had it on the road for less than £500 thats with the powerflow back box in the pics, it had some 17's on it when i got it but got the golf rallye/rado 16v alloys free from the last owner so was a pretty good deal. i was plannin full corrado interior includin a dash which i have in my garage and also some polished porsche rims(pic below)

here's the car when i got it
SCD40267.jpg

porsche rims i had
DSC00030.jpg

how they would look roughly on the car, i say roughly as the fronts in this pic are 7x16 on the front and 8x16's on the rear i had 8's for all round which look alot better imo.
DSCF0009.jpg

sorry about all the pics

Back