Noob dropping in.

Currently reading:
Noob dropping in.

Gregry254

Hey guys :)
Signed up to the forum the other day and thought I should make my first post.
Have been on puntomk2 for a while but seen someone driving a black punto mk2 just off of union street the other day with this site on it so decided I would join here too.

Im Greg, 19, A student and live in Aberdeen.
I just have an 04 Punto Avtice but I LOVE it lol

When I have time ill figure out how to upload some pics on this site and my add future plans for it but just thought I would introduce my self. :afro:

Hiya, welcome to FS!

I've heard of a couple of black mk2's floating around Aberdeen with the stickers on them - any idea what age roughly? I can only think of one member who had a black mk2 up in this neck of the woods who'd have had stickers!

If you want to upload pics its pretty easy - your user account has a gallery you can upload directly to!

Anyway, thanks for joining us! (y)

Welcome to Fiat Scotland mate, pics are easiest put up (I find) if you have a photobucket account then just copy and paste the pic link onto your post/thread.

You pay taxes so the goverment can give me £350 a month to pay for my car :D haha

Didn't catch the reg of the car, was just sitting at the lights and seen a black mk2 with tinted rear lights drive past and then I caught sight of the stickers.

Thanks for the warm welcome :D Posted some pics up last night in the galary, completly standard apart for my sony head unit at the moment but that is soon to change :)

You guys ever do any meets up near Aberdeen? The other forums seem to be more english people so no meets for me :( haha

Im sure I could make it to montrose :) thats one place I have never been actually.
Just have to know the date in advance so I can get it off of both jobs xd

Back