Nokia 6280... absoloute crap...changed my mind now :-p

Currently reading:
Nokia 6280... absoloute crap...changed my mind now :-p

Re: Nokia 6280... absoloute crap

That's the only fault I can find with it, is how fragile it feels, other than that, good phone!

if i have it on high with the current mem card that it comes with i can only record for 2 minutes and have hardly any pics, i figured it'd come ready to do everything, i havnt had a nokia for ages and didnt know, i have it on almost highest qualoity and its still not that great

The phone is growing on me i a bit

Put it on the highest quality and then look, and if you still think that the D600 is better you ought to go back to a 3210 ;)

lol, well i did, its ok, i think its rivals the d600, i just need to get used to using it now, it hasnt got any games on it :(

No Games? You sure?

Go to the applications folder, and there's a games folder with 3 games in it, Golf, Rally and snake! Brilliant games ;)

love to know who anon is this time... possibly the only phone that records in vga?? are you sure? its a good phone but lets not get too carried away here...

Nope, all it has is who wants to be a millionaire and i have to pay for that

Must be a 3 network thing then, coz I haven't got the millionaire game

Three are good at removing things that we like on our phones and repalcing them them with ****.

The only Nokia that they left games on was the 7600, but we all know what happened to that................

It's wrong, so very, very wrong.........
I love my Brava

FIAT: Farted In A Taxi

http://www.fiatboo.co.uk/members/224jamesderby.htm

re

my old sony ericson p900 had a vga camera? i think the video on that was better than the video on my d600 now, but the normal pictures was no where near as good!

my p900 was a really good phone, everyone was amazed by the massive screen! and touch screen! it was just a bit of a brick!

fairly happy with my d600 but you can't zoom in on pictures? or make them full screen like you can video's?

or maybe i just haven't read the manual? lol

Allan

lol, no i think your right allan, just checked and they dont go full screen, that is good about the nokia, full screen and good editing and better zoom, the more i explor the more i like, maybe i was a bit rash

aha, i see, just confused cos it said 0.3 megapixel resolution which is identical to my w900i (which is rather sharp), but hey, im not agueing ;)

(bleedin' nokias :p)

Ive got the 6270 myself which is an identical lens to the 6280 and you can easily see the difference between a 2mp in QCIF and a 2mp in VGA, hardly any blockiness and very smooth in comparison.