wouldnt mind..

Currently reading:
wouldnt mind..

M

Mike

a sunroof blind lol simple reason it keeps the noise out AND you can keep the sunroof open to let air in and close the blind to stop the sun from burning your shoulders lol

anyone got 1 let me know,cheers
Mike

mikey_sig2.jpg

A Fiat Marea in a Bravo Shell..Its good to be different ;)
Now with Working steering wheel controls,
FC Performance chip
'Sorted' :)

you can buy them sort of things from halfords i think. i've seen them in the back of cars for kids. Not just a cover, but an actual blind that you can put up or pull down.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2x-BLACK-ROLLER-CAR-VAN-SUN-SHADES-BLIND-BLINDS-SALE-/250823918700?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a6645446c

something like this? don't know if it will actually stop you getting sunburn or anything, but i recon the ones at halfords will, they're meant to protect young kids from the sun. Only other thing would be how to attach it to the roof lining without marking anything up.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Yeah i know what you mean,but i think i need a new sunroof really as i havnt got a sunroof cover for some reason :s

Sunroof blind

Heya mike, ive got one you can have, grey in colour, striped from a bravo hlx. Whereabouts are you?
P.s anybody got the little rubber cap with threaded rear that covers the passenger window toggle, mine vanished one day!

Hi mate sorted :)
havnt a clue why i havnt got one.wether it got taken out at some point OR the sx's didnt have them? :s

how much are you wanting? Im in blackpool btw if your miles away i doubt postage will be more than £10 as standard parcel post.

Mike

Sunroof

Just postage and packing is fine, il get a price weds. Saves it going to waste.

nice one mate cheers.
yer cool,give us a shout when your sorted.

btw is it hard to put in?

Blind

Heya, it works out at £5, but have you got an email address so i can send you close up pics first?

Re: Blind

Thats not bad , yeah click my username and my profile will show up,
Cheers

Wouldnt mind

Hiya mike, i seem to have lost the cover, i think it may have been chucked im affraid, if it turns up il let you know.