Technical No air from outside

Currently reading:
Technical No air from outside

onericardo

Hello Guys,

I recently bought a Fiat Bravo 1.6 Multijet and today I just faced this issue..

Basically, I pressed the button to close the air vents, and when I pressed, again, to open the air vents, no air is coming from outside.

The A/C is fully working, and the temperature is correct.

Just when I'm driving without the A/C there is no air coming from outside even if the air vents are fully open.

Can you help me on this issue ?

The A/C is the manual version.

I have no idea what happend. Maybe some flap that stayed in the closed position ?

Thanks.

I had the same kind of problem, air circulation flap was stuck. Actually its motor is broken. You can reach the flap from outside, front of the windscreen. Just remove plastic grille. I opened the flap and glued it! I never used it anyway. Works well now. :)

I had the same kind of problem, air circulation flap was stuck. Actually its motor is broken. You can reach the flap from outside, front of the windscreen. Just remove plastic grille. I opened the flap and glued it! I never used it anyway. Works well now. :)

You're right! I remove the scuttle panel and the flap was stuck at the close position.

But I think, in my case the motor is not broken, because, the second I opened it, I open and close a few times and it worked.

Thanks for the help. (y)

It's quite a common issue. Most of the time it's not the motor problem, but the link. The issue is that to fix or replace (sometime the balljoint is broken, sometime just slipped off) you have to demount half of the dashboard.
I heard stories of people who did that without, but it seems to be impossible ;P

True - blocking that flap in open position fix the problem.

Back