Newest member to the family

Currently reading:
Newest member to the family

Nyx

Established member
I think they lil cuties!

tiny.jpg

This is Lewis ( hes the fastest, no shock there!)

jenson.jpg

Jenson
both.jpg

Lewis and Jenson

Lewis is very funny, likes to go everywhere ( the brave one)
Jenson is a mummys boy and spends most the time curled up in my pocket :)

When I was younger my brother and I used to breed dutch pigs ..they are the perfect pet for young children as they never bite ..unlike the hamsters we had :eek: they eat their young as well ..nasty little rodents :(

When I was younger my brother and I used to breed dutch pigs ..they are the perfect pet for young children as they never bite ..unlike the hamsters we had :eek: they eat their young as well ..nasty little rodents :(

What you trying to say about me and james lol

They make great pets.

My other Giunea pig (wig) died last week, had him 7 ish years so was very sad. Mum so sweetly got me a baby pair, she loves them just as much as me, but Lewis is her fav.

Have you sexed them :D easy to do if they are brother and sister and they breed the young will be very runty best not to let that happen if you can :)

Hmm did the names not give it away, they both boys. Lewis is the runt of the litter.

My last one was the runt. Soon made up for it tho, he got huge.

yeah cos im really gonna wear something good for them to pee and poo all over arent i?!?!

Binki.... pee not ****!!!! little ears about, they only babies.... teaching them bad stuff already tut tut :p

Back