General Newby..OWNER'S HANDBOOK NEEDED !!

Currently reading:
General Newby..OWNER'S HANDBOOK NEEDED !!

davidallan

Hi there., Thanks goodness weve got this FForum.... Now the proud owner of a Qubo 1.3 Diesel - Dualogic / '12 reg. ....with only 800 miles registered. :):)

Regrefully NO " Owners Handbook" from the previous owner...The supplying Fiat Dealer says It is on 'Back Order' but Fiat not known for their speedy service in this regard !?:eek:
I have tried some other Fiat Dealers...same problem (n)
ANY BODY HELP WITH FINDING ONE?? HAVE MONEY + WILL PAY..:D

REALLY NEED THIS 'HANDBOOK' TO FIND OUT ALLSORTS

Many thanks - David & Liz + "Achmed" [the Ickle 2ys old rescue Mixed up Terrier / type '57] (y)(y)

Morning New Qubist, and welcome to the Fiat Forum and all the fun of Qubo ownership. Have a look on the good old Ebay, they often have handbooks for sale, worth a try. Apart from that anything you really get stuck on, just post it up here and one of us 'experienced' Qubo owners will soon get back to you.
Enjoy the car.
Cheers Qube O.

Give fiat a chance...Mum & dad had a qubo converted to a wheelchair accessible vehicle same thing with them the handbook was missing, she contacted the dealer & no joy so spoke to fiat uk usual "we'll send you a replacement asap" took around 2wks or so to arrive so not too long really

and as Qube O suggested have a read through the online bits for now and if anything's bugging you i'm around here most days (I have a "12" reg qubo mylife 1.3 duologic as well)

Last edited:
Back