Currently reading:

Oh dear... looks like I jumped the gun thinking you were someone else Suzi... Apologies! :eek: :red:

Haha!! Atleast that clears the confusion. I live just outside Glasgow so I usually go in the at the weekends with Big Red lol

Ahhh ok perfect well once a month some of us meet down at breahead and go to krispy kreme and have a good chat and laugh the rest of the time we have shows during the summer where we meet some of the more northernly members and catch up

Hi Suzi, I'm the other Suzi hopefully you can manage along to one of the wee meets in the future :)

That's fab I'll definitely pop along to the next one and introduce myself properly :)
Hi Suzi :-D I can see a few people getting confused hahaa going to be great fun lol

It's already murder Suzi... Seems Abarths just attract guys called Andy for some reason... Small group but must be a least 5 Andy's now. It's a nightmare on the my contacts list! :D

Lol that sounds like great fun trying to remember what Andy is what! Good thing is you can't call them the wrong name haha!! Always a plus side :-D

Back