Currently reading:

imported_Suzie

Hi everyone! Just stumbled across this site and thought I would pop on and say hi since I became a fiat owner about 2 months ago.

I was thinking the same, but now I'm not so sure :laugh:

Meet Big Red lol only thing that's change is my private plate has been put on. Quite like him the way he is so don't think I'll change much! But am always open to suggestions lol

Cute, very cute :) It was the name Big Red that threw me, never heard a 500 described as big before :laugh:

Thanks for the pictures and you know what? that would look very good on our show stands this summer ;)

Beautiful car in a beautiful colour!

I like how the chrome whiskers look black in the second picture. I know it's just the light, but if you are still open to suggestions... ;)

Yeah I thought I was being funny when I gave him a name lol he has wee man syndrome hahaa!! Am up for show stands if you want big red I just can't do July coz am away to Florida for 3 weeks.
Oh his wee whiskers, door handles and the bit at the back is the same colour of grey as his alloys . I'll get better pics when the weather improves

First show is the Scottish Italian Car Day just outside of Cupar on May 29th and it's always a good day. There'll be other meets before that too so keep an eye out in the events section

Thanks I like him too he's a bit different from what I have had before but he does the job!

Back