Newbie says Hello!

Currently reading:
Newbie says Hello!

Dee595

Hello fellow Fiat fans, spotted a FiatScotland sticker on a feisty lookin red Cinquecento in Dundee recently so thought I'd register ,got my first ever Italian car a year ago,Abarth 595 and have loved every minute of it! Would be good to talk to like minded folks :laugh:

Hey newbie.. welcome along. I would assume that would have been @Mrcento you would have seen.

Hi there and thanks,yip i have just noticed Mrcento in the owners gallery! It is the very Cinq in question. I usually see it while I'm out walking my little Yorkshire terrorist!

Get some pics up of your car, we like pics on this forum :)

Hello, that be me! haha my car is virtually famous in dundee, Those who haven't seen it have probably heard it! (i really must get that extra silencer put in at some point!)

Welcome to Fiat Scotland :)

Hmmmmm def a newbie question here!! Anyone tell me how I post pics?

Thanks for info,I uploaded pics to album, then thought I was uploadinti my original "newbie" post but they have not appeared! Who knows where I've uploaded them to!

Hello and welcome to FS.

If you let us know how were you uploading the pictures to your post we might be able to work out what went wrong. Were you using Img tags or the image id?

Hi folks looks as though i have uploaded the pics to the "recent images " section of the Gallery.

Dee595 said:
Hi folks looks as though i have uploaded the pics to the "recent images " section of the Gallery.

That's just an automatic function that displays the last photos uploaded to the gallery so nothing that you did. If you click on your pictures in the gallery you'll see some image URLs or BBCodes below it. It's easiest to use the BBCode as you can just directly copy and paste it in to your post and it should display the picture like this.

[image:nt0cywgy]85[/image:nt0cywgy]

The URL is a bit more complicated but you can get round it by right-clicking on the actual image and selecting 'copy link address' If you click on the Img tab you'll get this [img ][/img]

You then insert the copied URL between the tags to get a nice big picture

source

Or you can upload to attachments as Callum suggested but I don't like doing that as the picture can only be viewed by those who are logged in. Whatever works for you though :)

Many thanks for that explanation, I'm new to forums and have never had to upload to anything other than fb or Instagram . Cheers ,Davy .

You'll probably see me about Dundee as 1. I work at the fiat garage, and 2. Drive a yellow n Reg mk1 punto

Welcome along Dee. Another Abarth is always a welcome site! :)

Maybe see you at the Scottish Italian Car Day? Do you plan on coming?

Hi folks , thanks to all for the welcome . Simon I have seen your mk1 Punto sitting along at Fiat garage, it looks in showroom condition!! Love the colour , my car is due for its service in next couple weeks. I look forward to hopefully meeting folks from the forum at the Italian car show soon .

Back