Newbie saying hi. ๐Ÿ‘

Currently reading:
Newbie saying hi. ๐Ÿ‘

Bettsy09

Hi all been an admire of your great wee forum for awhile now just thought I be best joining up and saying hello.. Fiat fan with 1.1panda and 100hp panda in the family... Hopefully contribute something useful to your fantastic wee forum all the best from Scotland ๐Ÿ‘

Heya and congrats on finally signing up!

Be sure to add your car to the garage so we can all see it ๐Ÿ˜
Thanks Ben will defo add some more pics as soon as I work out how to.. Just starting out with this tech marlarky... ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

Thanks Ben will defo add some more pics as soon as I work out how to.. Just starting out with this tech marlarky... ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘
I wrote a guide a while ago, but realised it's not easy to find :)

Hi :)

With 2 x 169 pandas and a 2-smoke

You will fit right in :cool:
Thanks for welcome varesecrazy.. Been an admirer of forum for awhile now and it's been of great help at times- yourself and goudrons particularly so... Thanks again and keep up the good work please ๐Ÿ˜. I will be sure to donate to forum as soon as I work out how to... Or more likely my daughter will have to walk me through the process... Cheers again. ๐Ÿ‘

I wrote a guide a while ago, but realised it's not easy to find :)

Cheers Ben.. Will try again after work... But will probably have to seek assistance from the house tech expert... The daughter. ๐Ÿ‘

Back