500 Newbie here...

Currently reading:
500 Newbie here...

JessieJN

Hi all,

Joined the group after watching my dad on an Audi TT forum and thought I'd jump on the bandwagon for Fiats. I have a 500 Gucci 1.2 and I love him! Had it for nearly a year now and looking for cheaper car insurance. Would be great if anyone has any suggestions regarding car insurance. :)

Thanks for the advice. Growing older, yes I'm starting to get wrinkles so that's no problem. Don't crash, doing well so far,:) as long as taxi drivers remember to indicate on an island. Move to the country, all in due time!

Welcome to the forum, cheaper car insurance = keep shopping around then shop around again I think I've got mine down to £350 a year which isn't bad since the other half plowed through an Audi earlier in the year

I too have found Admiral to be the best so far on insuring my 500, coming up consistently on direct and multi-insurer sites with decent prices.

It is all to do with your personal circumstance though, so being over a certain age etc. does help an enormous amount. Just be thankful you are not a 21 yo male!

Get married, and own your own home. They qualify quite a nice reduction.
And deffo shop around as the cheapest with one car is not always ( more like never ) the cheapest with another.
And nrver ever auto renew.

Im 22 and have a Fiat 500 sport. 4 years no claims and I am roughly £250 a year from Churchill, was £270 the year before.

Im 22 and have a Fiat 500 sport. 4 years no claims and I am roughly £250 a year from Churchill, was £270 the year before.

where you drive + park the car will also have a HUGE effect on pricing.;)

I cannot recommend the search / comparison sites highly enough (y)

put an hour or so aside and keep changing the options, levels, etc.

you could easily save £500,

EG. my 22Year old son's was due renewal,
I suggested getting an online quote before the renewal came through,

Online = £900 for 12 Months with Aviva
Renewal = £1200 for 9 months with Aviva,
rang Aviva to take up a price-match = they couldn't match the online quote for their OWN company's cover..!!:bang:

as stated adding parents, etc = with CLEAN licences always helps,

Charlie

Back