Styling New wheels/decals on my 100hp?? (mockup)

Currently reading:
Styling New wheels/decals on my 100hp?? (mockup)

I'm thinking of updating the look of my new 100hp. Maybe paint the wheels, Abarth style decals down the side of the car (without "abarth")

I've done a little photoshop of maybe whats instore

What do you think? Anyone else updated their 100hp look

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    385.1 KB · Views: 218
Looks neat, would be nice with '100HP' cut out of the stripe on the front door a la 500 Abarth...Wheels are smart, personally I'd go satin black, would look great against the red..:devil:

I like the decals. However the dark wheels on a cheeky red looks a bit dull.

Not normally one for fashion but like the trend for having the wing mirrors a contrasting colour.

Maybe try just changing the wing mirrors to White and/or add a red pinstripe around the rim

Then again fashion is a personal thing. Just do what makes you happy.

The anthracite grey wheels look good. Gild is different in a good way.

IMO. black with red body is too dark and will always need cleaning. You can get the stripes done by any van graphics company. They print onto transfer vinyl so it's easy to fit or remove.

Last edited:
Personally, i would not darken the bottom of the car, it gives the bottom less 'body' (as we say in dutch), and will make it look high on its wheels. A silver striping might also do the trick, maybe combined with something checkered at the end if you do not want it to be too Abarth?

Last edited:
Lowering does come with it's own 'challenges' for sure but it is a car, from an aesthetic point of view at least, that screams out to be lowered quite considerably.

If you fit quality components and have it appropriately set up I don't see how you could ruin the car. In fact you'd be hard pressed to make the rear suspension any worse than OE. The only restraints are financial really.

Horses for courses, just my opinion, and slight immaturity. I don't know why but there's nothing quite like a fat little rorty Italian to make one smile...(y)

Lowering does come with it's own 'challenges' for sure but it is a car, from an aesthetic point of view at least, that screams out to be lowered quite considerably.

If you fit quality components and have it appropriately set up I don't see how you could ruin the car. In fact you'd be hard pressed to make the rear suspension any worse than OE. The only restraints are financial really.

Horses for courses, just my opinion, and slight immaturity. I don't know why but there's nothing quite like a fat little rorty Italian to make one smile...(y)

Suspension Upgrade, Yes (eventually).
Lowering? maybe not, cant be arsed messing about with caster and camber

Suspension Upgrade, Yes (eventually).
Lowering? maybe not, cant be arsed messing about with caster and camber

Lowering a Panda will worsen the already only adequate ride. Its a light car with heavy suspension parts resolved to some extent with longer wheel travel. reducing wheel movement will have it bouncing from bump to bump.

A full airbag kit would drop it for showing but costs are high and only the most costly systems avoid spoiling the handling.

Air springs should be perfect minimal damping needed, built in rising rate, but unless each wheel is isolated they feed into each other and cause the car to ride like a boat.

Generally I hate things that have been messes about... but I think that looks tasteful and cool and it won't make it unsaleable. Nice one.

I'm with Peter on this one (i.e. generally hate mods to nice cars) but the black stripe with the grey wheels looks good/subtle - black wheels look way too bling/cheapen the look of the car imo..

Back