New to Blutooth and me

Currently reading:
New to Blutooth and me

dplantz

I have 2 identical Samsung phones with Bluetooth At the dealer at checkout the sales lady paired up my wifes phone and contacts and it works fine. My question is: Does this car ( 2012 Fiat Pop) support two phones? IE: Can I also pair up my phone and have it also download my address book? I tried last night and it was able to pair up to my phone but would not seem to work when importing my contacts.

Hi there,

Do you have the B&M instructions - if so I would start again and see how you go, it can be a little flaky sometime.

As far as I'm aware B&M will maintain multiple phones - that is, uou wont have to keep re-pairing them every day. If you are both in the car together, I can't recall if B&M will pair to the phone that was set up most recently, or the one with the stronger Bluetooth signal (as obviously you cant have more than one phone paired at any one time, but you can have them seperately without haveing to keep going through the repairing process).

Try it again and come back if you're stuck.

When I tried it the other night it would ask me to import my contacts, I would say "yes" and then nothing. It would just return to the radio playing Should I be seeing status messages on the dash? I have about 200 addresses in my contacts, how long should something like this take?

When I tried it the other night it would ask me to import my contacts, I would say "yes" and then nothing. It would just return to the radio playing Should I be seeing status messages on the dash? I have about 200 addresses in my contacts, how long should something like this take?
Shouldn't take more than a minute. Those contacts files aren't that big.

Hi there,

Do you have the B&M instructions - if so I would start again and see how you go, it can be a little flaky sometime.

As far as I'm aware B&M will maintain multiple phones - that is, uou wont have to keep re-pairing them every day. If you are both in the car together, I can't recall if B&M will pair to the phone that was set up most recently, or the one with the stronger Bluetooth signal (as obviously you cant have more than one phone paired at any one time, but you can have them seperately without haveing to keep going through the repairing process).

Try it again and come back if you're stuck.

From memory from when I read the instructions for mine, if 2 phones are found it pairs with the one most frequently used with B&M

Back