Technical New Stilo owner - need bits!!

Currently reading:
Technical New Stilo owner - need bits!!

sj999

Hello oh wise ones,:wave:

I have just bought an 06 Stilo 1.4 16V Active 3 door & need seat covers & headlight protectors - any good outlets/suppliers :chin:- I'm in North London.:eek:

Also need 2 new tyres - any tips on where to get good quality but low price tyres?:idea:

Haven't got the fiat card with the key code on - is that a major problem??:confused:

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers !:worship:

Desira Group are at Southgate and do mail order via there website www.desiragroup.com, the site is being renewed at the moment so the old site is being run down but there should be contact points to get in touch with them.

Also need 2 new tyres - any tips on where to get good quality but low price tyres?:idea:

Haven't got the fiat card with the key code on - is that a major problem??:confused:

Cheers !:worship:

usually smaller outlets will have cheaper tyres but after having bridgestones on and johnny-no-brand-cheap-as-chips jobs, its better to pay extra (grip, performance in wet, noise) but i found arnold clarkes offering cheap tyres (4 new ones on a polo for about £160) and if you have a costco card they usually have a tyre fitting service and they done my saxo for £25 a corner

No-one on here would have got a code card in the uk when buying their car, they are held centrally and if needed it can be requested, i think, through a fiat dealer for about £11.

its something to do with insurance companies in the uk

Last edited:
Headlight protectors should be easy enough to find, if fleebay doesnt have them go to your local Fiat/Afla dealer and oder them from there! Thats what I did!

There not cheap put my 17's roll on Vredestein Ultrac's, great looking tyre quite quite at cruise. Not the cheapest tyre! As ever you get what you pay for!

Back