Styling New sidelights

Currently reading:
Styling New sidelights

Blzztszmbs

Fitted some lovely sidelights today, LED no canbus error units, brighter than the old bulb ones I had, give it a really modern look

Plus silver indicator bulbs and the osrams make the front look spot on now!

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1390926757.842018.jpg

Just off eBay lads! Got 10 SMD daylight brightness, what a lot of people don't realise is leds have polarities so if you put them in the wrong way they will not work

Not sure but I tried several different sets of LED's and they all threw up errors, there does seem to be a solution by using a plug in resistor add-on which apparently solves the problem.

Hi all this is my first post having swapped the family mondeo to a white 100hp 2 wks ago in prep for my wife passing her driving test on Tuesday.

Anyhow I've just fitted the "Error Free CANBUS W5W T10 501 LED Side Light Bulb 13 SMD" from parts you like eBay. When I fitted the first one I got the fault warning but once both were fitted there were no warnings and bulbs looked great!

Last edited:
I was getting errors until both bulbs were fitted then all was good.

The difference in light output is massive. They may not show up too much in bright daylight (not tested its January in Nottingham) but when it was overcast today the difference was more than I'd hoped for.

Back