Technical New member hoping to change interior lights :)

Currently reading:
Technical New member hoping to change interior lights :)

Pags1

Hi all, I recently brought a 2011 punto evo multiair last month after having a mk3 Clio and was wondering if anyone knows how to change the lights on the dashboard where the speedometer is and such. I want to upgrade my interior and not a fan of the orange lights so was hoping I can swap them out for pink. I can’t seem to find any tutorial online about this and don’t know much about soldering at all. So so was hoping someone in the UK can link me to a place that can do this for me? Any opinions and tips would be much appreciated :)

Hi 🙂
The Evo and 2012 have been relatively poor sellers.. So not much owner feedback on here

The previous variant in the same 199 body.. The GrandePunto will have has Many of these threads posted

Search on here is pretty good 😉
That must be why I couldn’t find anything regarding my car on this forum😂.

Thank you so much I will copy and paste the post onto the grande punto and hope for the best :)

I’m still very confused. I don’t have much knowledge about cars. Do you reckon I could find someone in the uk who can do something like that for me aka a garage? Might be asking a stupid question here but worth a shot
Garages are very unlikely to take this on

You would need to find somebody who is used to doing and soldering and work on circuit boards

Even then they may not want to take your Speedo cluster apart themselfs

Garages are very unlikely to take this on

You would need to find somebody who is used to doing and soldering and work on circuit boards

Even then they may not want to take your Speedo cluster apart themselfs
That is such a pain as I absolutely hate the orange in the car but I have no knowledge on soldering at all. Thank you for responding will just have to get used to the orange lol

Back