New Lancia Delta

Currently reading:
New Lancia Delta

faster4_tec said:
you lot have proberly thought about lancia's marketing strategy more than they have!!!

YUP defanatly seen at least TWO RHD ypsiolns (or do I mean Y's? the little one, bit smaller than a punto, maybe a similar floor pan to a 147? ugly as sin etc) in london on the same weekend.

Ypsilon not available in RHD:
Ypsilon%20B-Kini_1280.jpg

Y/Ypsilon not available in RHD:
LANCIA%20YPSILON%201000-0503.jpg

Y10 is available in RHD:
Y10.jpg

Suppose you could convert the upper two using a punto dash but whats the point?

defantatly the top most recent version I've seen in RHD, both driving on their own so no confusion unless they had weird bendy legs and two left arms:p

seen loads of lhd of the top one in london, and a few mid ones.

also seen a few of the old y10 turbos (turbo's are only lhd and usually have a black boot? usually the boot is the only bit WITHOUT rust all over it:rolleyes: )

Y10 Turbo's came in RHD, I know someone on this very forum with a red one in his garage in need of a new home with someone who would appreciate it and restore to former glory, its pretty much rust free having been dry stored starts and runs but needs the carb seing to to set up correctly, i think the fact he has a Cinq turbo has stopped him doing anything to it.

1050cc 85 bhp standard, 120bhp easy to get out of it and more available with work, 14sec 1/4 miles within reach as well.

the mrs saw loads of the new ypsilion in rome and absolutly loves it, so much so bent the ear of the lady owner of one at gaydon last year for a good 30 mins going through the car!

makes the case for a 3-door sporty nouva panda all the more urgent

faster4_tec said:
defantatly the top most recent version I've seen in RHD, both driving on their own so no confusion unless they had weird bendy legs and two left arms:p

seen loads of lhd of the top one in london, and a few mid ones.

also seen a few of the old y10 turbos (turbo's are only lhd and usually have a black boot? usually the boot is the only bit WITHOUT rust all over it:rolleyes: )

You dont know what your talking about mate. Get a picture of these RHD Ypsilons.

well you pay for my time off work and hire a decent car to bash down the motorway to london (650mile round trip from here easy), then pay for my living then pay for bail when I get arrested for stalking people with a camera:rolleyes:

I may not be able to recite every lancia model ever produced, but what I see I see.
I have seen TWO of the latest shape in RHD, both with only one person in car so no confusion could have been made.

Who did this conversion? obviously not lancia, but someone has paid out for it.

I dont believe you, the interior of a Ypsilon is nothing like a punto so I doubt anyone would have done the conversion. Its pointless.

I will of course eat my hat if some actual evidence is producced lol. (this doent mean a reversed picture)

faster4_tec said:
you'll need to do more than eat a hat to make me go to london for this post;)

I said nothing about a punto interior.

I know but they dont make a RHD Ypsilon so they only way I could see it being converted would be using Punto components. Like I said though the dashes are completely different.

Back