General new HGT! cd changer problem tho!

Currently reading:
General new HGT! cd changer problem tho!

fellowsuk

ok here are the pic's of my new baby! second problem tho, my satnav will not play any cd's from the changer? i can here the cd's being loaded by the changer but on the HU it just says searching??? any idea's?

Attachments

• 30082007380.jpg
    30082007380.jpg
    277 KB · Views: 24
  • 30082007381.jpg
    30082007381.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 20
ok, let me get this straight, somtimes the HU will randomly ask me for a code before i can hear any music (i enter this code as the lady who i brought it of wrote the code down for me) , then i need to enter ANOTHER CODE TO GET THE CD CHANGER WORKING? is that correct? if it is how do u get/enter the code?
thanx for all the help guys, as soon as the cd changer is working the car will be perfect!!!!!

There is a sepparate code for HU and another one for CD changer.

You need the HU code after you deattach the battery, and the CD code ONLY when you deattach the CD from HU...if you deattached the battery only, or took off the whole thing but havent deattached CD from HU, you will not be asked for CD code.

I have a "SEARCH" problem when I try to take out the disc and it gets stucked, this stucking also happens when I try to change 2 CDs that are allready inside...

So I think your CD is not getting all the way inside in it's place.
After all, my car is 2001, yours..99 right? And it's abbout time to change the rubber things (dont know the word) and do some cleaning (y)

There is a sepparate code for HU and another one for CD changer.

You need the HU code after you deattach the battery, and the CD code ONLY when you deattach the CD from HU...if you deattached the battery only, or took off the whole thing but havent deattached CD from HU, you will not be asked for CD code.

I have a "SEARCH" problem when I try to take out the disc and it gets stucked, this stucking also happens when I try to change 2 CDs that are allready inside...

So I think your CD is not getting all the way inside in it's place.
After all, my car is 2001, yours..99 right? And it's abbout time to change the rubber things (dont know the word) and do some cleaning (y)

OK it's not 99, saw that some other place, but I still think the same thing :D

what rubber things? cheeky fu!ker it aint that dirty!!!!
anyway my CD's are definatly being taken and loaded by the cd changer! is there anyway AT ALL of finding the code out for the cd changer???

I know it looks like it's loaded, but it's not in place...You should take it to the service

Code has nothing to do with your problem, and I think there is no way to find out what your code is without the CD papers or to ask the manufacturer somehow, and read them serial no...but I dunno how to get in touc with blaupunkt or whoever and ask them things like this...I think they don't even store this kind of info

Back